Memorandum of Understanding
- Adopt group of Panchayats / a district/area to implement the activities envisaged in this Memorandum of Understanding and other social development/hand holding activities.
- Extend their field work of the faculty/students to the areas of strengthening the functioning of PR institutions in their area of influence/ adopted cluster of Panchayats.
- Extend support aiding in evolving Gram Panchayat Development Plan, helping providing technical solutions/ extension of technologies for rural development in collaboration with their other technical departments.
- Aid in curriculum development related to the training, certification programs for PRI functionaries.
- Provide Master trainers/Resource persons for certification of trainers
- Take up IEC activities for enrolling as resource persons for the capacity building and training of PRI functionaries.
- Capacity Building/training to the Elected representatives/Functionaries of PRIs and conduct contact classes for the participants of the Certificate/Diploma program on Panchayat Administration as and when required.
- Taking up case studies, documenting success stories of Panchayats.
- Join hands with Nodal Institution or any other designated agency by the Nodal Institution in taking up any other activities from time to time.
In the month of July 2017 RMP signed an Memorandum of Understanding with National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Ministry of Panchayati Raj for “Transforming India through Strengthening Panchayati Raj Institutions by “Continuous Training and e-enablement”.